Good news from RH Specialist Insurance

Brexit – and driving in EU countries:

The deal between the UK and the EU did not include the UK remaining in the European free circulation zone. Therefore, UK motorists will need to carry a valid Green Card when driving their vehicles in EU countries. Clients may also need an International Driving Permit, should have a GB sticker on their vehicle and also carry a copy of their V5 document when driving in the EU. See for full details.

The good news is, if you’re an RH client, you won’t be charged a single penny in admin fees when requesting a Green Card. You can elect to receive your Green Card via email (you would need to download and print a hard copy) or post. If you select the postal option, you are asked to allow up to 3 weeks for delivery. You can provide the RH team with details of your intended travel in EU countries either via email – or call them on 0333 043 3911.

Leave a Reply

Your e-mail address will not be published. Required fields are marked *